DSO094 not only can work in ordinary Y/T mode but also work in Y/X mode where it can graph relationships of any two signals. This makes it much more useful. The major features of DSO 094 include:
- 10MHz analog bandwidth
- 50Msps real-time sampling rate on each channel
- Vertical sensitivity 10mV/Div to 2V/Div (1X probe) and 0.1V/Div to 20V/Div (10X probe)
- Record length 500 - 8000 points on each channel adjustable
- Trigger position adjustable and trig point indicated
- Trigger sensitivity 0.2div - 4div adjustable
- Save/Recall up to 4 captures
- Screen image hardcopy via USB
- Firmware upgradable via USB
- Battery/USB powered
- Dimension: 140mm X 70mm X 30mm
- Weight: 190 gram (not including probe and power adapter)
094 has some unique features that are not commonly found in many similar protable oscilloscopes:
- It can be placed in "Persistent Display" mode that keeps waveforms on screen until you erase them. This is very useful when combined with NORMAL trigger mode to capture and compare multiple waveforms that meet certain trig condition.
- You can manually erase waveform and display. This will help you to get better viewing result especially for slow signal graphing.
- The trigger sensitivity is adjustable. This enhances the stability of capturing noisy signals.
094 is very easy and straightforward to use. No annoying command navigations. Parameters are logically grouped and can be fast adjusted with rotary encoder. Special operations are clearly listed and done by "modeless" menu which you can bring up and execute any time no matter what mode you was in. 094 comes with rugged enclosure and is battery powered This is ideal for field applications.
Sku 09401 includes two 10X/1X switchable BNC probe and a 3.7V/1200mAh Li-ion batter (already attached on the inner side of back cover).